Monday, February 8, 2010

The Saints win the Super Bowl and Memphis freezes over!

W HO DAT!?!? Band wagon fan I admit, but that was truly a great win for a great city! I mean, I've been to Mardi Gras four times so far and even met my future wife in New Orleans so not too much of a band wagon fan. :-)

I woke up this morning to a text message from my carpool girl saying simply, "Working from home". No clue, went back to sleep. Saw an email about someone else working from home... got suspicious... so I got out of bed and looked out the window and saw a 3-4 inch blanket of snow covering, well... everything! Where did this come from? I went to bed around 4:30am after watching the final nighttime Space Shuttle launch and didn't see anything... didn't really look though.

Anyway, great day for a snow day as I really wanted a post-Super Bowl day off (though I did have to work from home today)... I took a few pics during a lunchtime outing with the wife and baby at the Arcade Restaurant (Travelocity Gnome and all), followed by warm beverages at Bluff City Coffee. Snow days rule!




Blog Posted by Brian C

No comments:

Post a Comment