Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wine and Beer Dinners!!

As many of you know, I am a HUGE food, wine, and beer lover. I like everything from hole-in-the-walls to pub grub to casual eateries to 5 star restaurants. I LOVE going out to eat – to try different food, meet the chefs, and just have the whole experience. However, I know just how expensive it can get to eat out so much, especially when you want to try everything on a menu and order drinks!

A great way to have a fabulous restaurant experience is to attend a dinner where the menu is set and paired with a specific beverage. This way, you know up front what to expect and can plan accordingly. I have found you also get to try a lot more food items this way! Plus, you get to taste unique dishes that may not be on the regular menu.

There has recently been unexpected (in a VERY good way) surge of wine and beer dinners in the downtown area. I have tried to compile a list below, with dates, prices, and menus. They all look really delicious, so you might see me at a couple of them!

Bon appétit!

[All menus are in pictures below, for formatting reasons]












No comments:

Post a Comment