Friday, March 12, 2010

Lost Voice Day 6: What would Brian have done?

Okay... maybe I partied a little too much last weekend during my and fellow blogger Rebecca's combined birthday bash... or I am just really unlucky having lost my voice 3 times in the past 6 months..., but this is incredibly rough! I can't even argue back when my wife picks a fight with me! I think she's enjoying this WAY too much. ;-)

I've missed a lot of events this week that I had planned on attending as well as potentially missing some planned for this upcoming weekend. Since I might not make it out, thought I'd update you on what I had planned on doing as it might be something you'd want to do as well.





Friday Night:

Soul of the City Gala presented by MPACT Memphis

Saturday:
River City Brewers Festival [Handy Park on Beale Street]
Session A: 12pm - 4pm
Session B: 6pm - 10pm

Saturday:
St. Patrick's Day Parade on Beale Street 4pm (right in between the BrewFest sessions)
A friend's (Melanie) going away bar hopping extravaganza 10pm until ?

I am now accepting donations of honey, tea, lemon juice and advice on curing my lost voice.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Blog Posted by Brian C

No comments:

Post a Comment