Friday, April 16, 2010

Saturday is the 8th Annual Hot Wing Festival


Tomorrow (Saturday, April 17, 2010) is the 8th Annual Hot Wing Festival! I'll be checking out a friend's band called DynaFlow at Noon, and the brother of a friend who will be competing in the Hot Wing eating Contest starting at 1pm, as well as hanging out all day eating wings, drinking beverages, etc.

UPDATE: While at the Memphis Farmers Market, I asked around and it sounds like $5 is the ticket price for the Hot Wing Fest. I'm heading there shortly.


Website: http://www.southernhotwingfestival.com/
Time: 10am - 6pm
Location: South Main and GE Patterson


View Larger Map

Blog Posted by Brian C

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info; we definitely plan to go. Do you know the admission price??

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good question! I believe last year it was a donation of a just a couple of dollars. I couldn't find that information on their website, but will update this blog if I do find out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I asked around and seems like $5 is the ticket price. I'll be heading there soon, but wanted to get the price out there before I left.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete