Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Spindini Friday Lunches have begun

Spindini has begun having lunches on Fridays as a trial and may expand to more days if the Friday lunch is a success. I met up my friend Angie C (one of about 14 Angies I know) and while walking to Spindini saw our friend Cameron and talked him into changing his lunch plans and joining us (after a stop at his really cool condo). We ordered some great food, including the special of the day, the Mahi Mahi sandwich which was delicious! Since I don't work downtown, I'll definitely go back the next time I'm downtown on a Friday!


While eating, we noticed some waitresses running up and down the sidewalk with trays in hand... could they be practicing for the weekend's upcoming Great Wine Race? I think they are. ;-)


UPDATE: On Sunday, April 25, 2010, they competed in the Great Wine Race with 15-20 other restaurants and.... THEY WON 1st PLACE!!!!

Blog Posted by Brian C

1 comment:

  1. that sounds soooo good! i will definitely be giving it a try!

    ReplyDelete